- A blazer and ankle heels sandals should kill a distressed jean when stepping out to official or unofficial.
2. Pair your distress jean with a tiny or crop top so as to you a sophisticated and casual look.
3. You are always good to go with denim on denim. It’s effortlessly classy!
4. A statement neck piece, heels and a sweater should pull off a glamorous look when worn on a distressed jean.
5. Tie up or front-tuck a losed long-sleeves into your distressed or ripped jean with a pair of heels and have the whole world talking.